Friday, July 10, 2009

Honey Brownies

Honey brownies are my favorite. That’s why I would like to share this recipe with you. But I have to warn you: This is not diet food. Nevertheless, you’ll enjoy it. To prepare honey brownies you need:
1 cup of Chocolate chips (semisweet)
2 eggs
One-third of a cup of honey
1 cup of chopped walnuts
Traces of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla
½ cup of flour
½ teaspoon of baking powder
6 big spoons (tablespoons) of butter
Here’s the way I do it: I preheat the oven. I grease a medium-sized pan with butter. I begin with melting the chocolate chips and butter together then cool them a little bit. Then I mix them with eggs, honey, and vanilla, and blend them. Then, I gradually add the baking powder, flour, walnuts and salt into the bowl while blending. Then, I pour the mixture in the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. I usually insert a fork inside the cake to make sure it’s ready. Finally I cut the cake into squares.

Editors of Publication International, Ltd. Honey Brownies. (n.d.) How stuffworks, retrieved Friday July 10th 2009 from http://www.howstuffworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment